Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Prezi.... Moving in the Right Direction

It's been some time since I've been on Prezi. I didn't use it all summer and since I arrived in Korea, I've been learning Keynote. We are an Apple school, so I've made the switch from PowerPoint to Keynote. I'm just now getting back to Prezi for a professional development presentation that I am a part of later in the week.

I'm so impressed with the changes at Prezi. It's now possible to animate text and images! While it doesn't yet provide the functionality that Keynote or PowerPoint do with animation, it's moving in the right direction. And with the path and panning features unique to Prezi, I'm quite pleased that the developers are not resting on their laurels, but continuing to improve their product.

Here is how to animate text or images in Prezi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add This